SIMS Learning Gateway Mobile Views
The SLG Mobile views enable parents/carers and students to view the SIMS information available through SLG using a compatible mobile device
- Apple Iphone – ios6 / ios7
- Android based smartphone – version 4.04 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
Full details of the functionality can be found in the guide which can be downloaded from the link below:
- Functionality is only currently available for Parents/Carers and Students
- To access the site the user needs to visit their sub-site where their device will be detected and they are automatically redirected to the mobile site, e.g.
- Students – https://data.scomis/org/<SchoolIdentifier>/Students
- Parents/Carers – https://data.scomis/org/<SchoolIdentifier>/Parents
- Redirection has been disabled for the main school site otherwise Teachers would be redirected to the mobile site if they attempted access via a mobile device.
- Security – it is recommended to remind users that their device should be secured with a pass code because some mobile browsers do not log out of sites unless the cache and cookies are cleared and the device is rebooted.
- SLG Mobile – Parent/Carer and Student access – http://faq.scomis.org/kb10691
- SLG Mobile – Configuration Options – http://faq.scomis.org/kb10686
- SLG Mobile – Turning off the mobile site – http://faq.scomis.org/kb10688
- SLG Mobile – Demonstration Access – http://faq.scomis.org/kb10689
- SLG Mobile – Troubleshooting – http://faq.scomis.org/kb10690