When launching Finance File Manager an error may be displayed showing or similar
Error code: 162 Unable to create record : Table: ‘Files’, rowid =99
The problem occurs when the underlying database has become corrupt. It is possible to fix the database by following these procedures.
Obtain a copy of the F:\PUBLIC\DTSApps\flsys\fldata.vdb
- Open the file with VistaDB Data Builder (See Server + Network Team)
- Use the Database > Pack (maintain file permissions) menu option and Pack the database.
- Browse to Tables > Files > Data
- At the end of the database there will be a blank record, click into the record to select it, then click the X button in the tool bar to delete the record.
- Close the Database and return the database to the original location.