Current fileset: 2403 – This fileset is now available
ESS have released the following:
The release of this fileset has been ‘driven’ by the release of the WG summary report files. We do not consider the distribution of the re-released DfE files to be a high priority as the School Census Summer 2023 return file has already been provided to the DfE by most schools in England.
The WG has tested the upload of Attendance Collection 2023 return files and has been able to confirm that our use of the original <ULN> tag rather than the new <UniqueLearnerNumber> tag is acceptable. We understand that the only change to the WG summary report files is a correction to the version number and release date.
This fileset will be applied to Hosted Schools – The fileset was applied on 31st July 2023
Non-hosted Schools will need to download and import the file below:
Fileset 2403 – click here
Click on the above link and save the file to your SIMS\ManifestFiles folder (The location of this folder will depend on your network setup)
- Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the location where you saved the ZIP file
- Right Click on the ZIP file and choose Extract All
- Click Next on the first page of the Wizard
- Change the path to your SIMS\ManifestFiles folder
- Click Next
- Remove the tick from Show Extracted Files
- Click Finish
- Open SIMS .net
- Go to Tools > Setups > Import File Sets
- Browse to your SIMS\ManifestFiles folder
- Choose the file you have extracted.
- Click Import
- The panel will show you what you are importing and whether or not the import has been successful.