When printing labels from PS Financials on Scomis Hosted Applications to your Zebra Label Printer you have an issue where the bar-code is printed incorrectly and is unreadable.
If this happens please check the following settings on your Zebra Printer by doing the following:
- Log out of Scomis Hosted (if still logged in)
- Open Devices and Printers from the Control Panel.
- Right Click your ZDesign Printer and click on Printer Properties.
- Click the Stocks tab.
- Select the Default Stocks selected (should only be one to choose from)
- Click Change
- Set the Dimensions to:
- Width = 5.80
- Height = 5.17
- Unprintable area should all be set to 0
- Click OK and OK again.
- Now log into Scomis Hosted and open Accounting and the label should print correctly.
If the label doens’t print correctly please call the Scomis Service Desk and log a call with us. We advise updating the Label Printer driver which can be found here: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads.html