When printing a barcode from the Dymo printerit may come out too small, missing the text or only showing part of the barcode.
This can be resolved by making a change in the Screwdriver settings.
- Log out of Scomis Hosted
- Right click the start button button and click Control Panel.
- Look at the top left of the window for View By, if it set to Category, change it to Large Icons. If this is already set move on to the next step.
- Click on ScrewDrivers Client v4.
- Select Printer UI – Extended
- In the top half of the window select the Dymo LabelWriter 450
- Next in the lower half of the screen tick the Print-As-Image and leave the setting as Same As Printer
Log back into Scomis Hosted and the labels will print correctly.