Transferring Key Stage returns via the Anycomms client
As Securenet has now been decommissioned, you will need to upload your Key Stage Assessment returns via Anycomms.
- Use file explorer to move the file(s) you wish to transfer to the Anycomms general outbox (Hosted Schools will be F:\Public\Anycomms\Outbox).
- Click the shortcut to the Anycomms client on the desktop. Hosted Schools will need to use the Anycomms shortcut located under Apps & Tools.
- Log in with your username and password
- Set the file type to Key Stage.
- Check the pathing of the outbox is F:\Public\Anycomms\Outbox
- Click on Begin Transfer.
- Confirmation of the transfer will appear on the right hand side of the window.
It is important to watch the right hand side of the window as it will display files that have been downloaded as well as any files that have been uploaded.
If any DT files have been downloaded you will need to run reformat for FMS. Any other files that have been downloaded can be moved into another folder using file.