- Return by: EYFSP to be returned by Tuesday 25th June 2019
- KS1, Phonics and KS2 – all to be returned by Thursday 27th June 2019.
- EYFSP, Phonics and KS1 will be submitted by the schools to S2S, where Cambridge LA will download them and import into Nexus.
- The schools will submit KS2 straight to NCA Tools.
- Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – 01480 379859
- Please see the Cambridge Newsletter for further information Cambridge newsletter
- Return by:
- EYFSP, Phonics and KS1 –Submission deadline by 27th June 2019
- KS2 Teacher Assessments – Submission deadline 24th June 2019All returns are to be submitted to the Data & Statistics Team via Anycomms +
- Contact: email@example.com
- Please see the Data Collection information from Cornwall Data Collection CORNWALL Schools
- Return by:
- EYFSP: 12 noon – 24th June 2019– via Anycomms (details to be advised).
- Phonics, KS1 and KS2 – 27th June 2019
- Contact : Babcock – Annette Henry -Email: LDP-DataTeam@babcockinternational.com. Tel No 01392 287317
- Please see the Data Collection information from Devon – Devon Data Collection 2019 Guidance V2
- For Anycomms Data Transfer instructions please see the attachment below.
- Anycomms – DCC Data Transfer Guide
- Deadline dates for all collections is Thursday 27th June for all key stages.
- Oxford are asking Schools to upload their KS2 Teacher Assessments directly to NCA Tools and for all other submissions to come via Oxfordshire Local Authority via S2S.
- The link for further guidance is http://schools.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/statutory-data-collections
- Contact: DataAnalysisTeam@oxfordshire.gov.uk
- Contact: Sue London Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No: 01752 307423
- (No details have been provided by Plymouth City Council).
- Return by:
- EYFSP and Phonics: Friday 28th June 2019 (send to Portsmouth LA via the AVCO Anycomms desktop client) .
- KS1: Thursday 27th June 2019 (send to Portsmouth LA via the AVCO Anycomms desktop client.
- KS2: Thursday 27th June 2019– Via NCA Tools as this data goes directly to the DfE
- Contact: Victoria Sims Email: email@example.com
- Tel No: 02392 841001Please note: Schools who cannot use the Anycomms desktop client (those who are no longer on the Portsmouth secure network) can send their files via their Secure Shared Environment website, but will need to email Education.InformationServices@portsmouthcc.gov.uk to let them know when the files have been sent.Victoria Sims will not be the contact for attainment data next year. Please contact Education.InformationServices@portsmouthcc.gov.uk if you have any questions from July onwards.