Release notes containing detailed information on what is included in the upgrade can be downloaded here:
- Routines/Pupil/Bulk Deletion – AD Provisioning, Communication and Interventions and the option to delete all pupil data added.
- Tools / Setups / School Options – Exclude staff leavers check box to anonymise leavers data when viewed in FMS and to exclude staff with a leaving date of more than 6 years being passed to FMS in a salary extract.
- Spring 2019 School Census files added. Census date 17/01/2019
- SEN status Statement (S) removed from Census collection as no longer valid and can no longer be picked on the SEN status lookup.
- SEN check box added to Medical Conditions Panel in Student and Applicant record
- Programme of Study improvements
- Export and Import Programme – Routines / Data out /Assessment/Export and Routines / Data In / Assessment / Import
- Customisation of Grades and associated colours – Focus / Assessment / POS Management / Managing Grades
- Import Grounds for Removal Information – Routines / Data In / CTF / Import CTF
- Attendance and School History is split before and after the change for Sponsor Led Academies
- Routines/ Pupil / Bulk Update – Medical Condition has now been added as a data item.
- There are no new features provided as part of the FMS 2018 Autumn Release.
- Focus / School / Rooms – when a staff member is made a leaver they are removed as the main user of a room where assigned.
- The following fields have been added to the reporting dictionary
- Nurture Unit
- Exceptional Teacher Arrangements
- Registered Sure Start
Upgrade your own data? – you may find the following faq’s useful: