To import a result file…
1. Select Tools | Import Results & Enrolments from the Menu Bar to open the
Import Results & Enrolments dialog.
2. Select the Results radio button to import results.
3. Click the Navigator button adjacent to the Filename field to open the Import Result Files dialog.
4. Select the result file you wish to import and click the OK button to confirm your selection and return to the Import Results dialog.
5. Select the appropriate Log Import Errors check boxes to determine the types of error to be written to file should they occur. The options available will vary depending on the type of import you wish to perform.
There is limited information provided throughout the result import process. Once the process has completed successfully, a message is displayed in the dialog, but this is not instantly visible unless you scroll to the bottom of the dialog.
Reviewed on 26/05/2015