The EMS/One Team has reported that they are not getting any data.
Looking at the SIMS .net task logs shows that;
Post Failed : The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel
This is most likely caused by a the SSL Certificate on the server that hosts the EMS/One data transfer. Either the certificate has expired – in which case the LEA needs to update the certificate, or the certificate has been renewed yet the Trusted root certificates on the local machine/server do not trust the new certificate.
If a new certificate has recently been added to the LEA’s server, it is possible to export the certificate using Internet Explorer and then re-import the certificate into the Trusted Publishers key on the server that is running the Scheduled task.
- Log onto the Server that is having the problem.
- Browse to the website that is hosting the data e.g. https://secure.devon.gov.uk/ Look at the certificate in Internet Explorer and then export it.
- Open an elevated command prompt
- Run MMC
- Add Certificates for Service Account, Local Computer, Task Scheduler
- Browse to Schedule\Trusted Publishers
- Import the previously exported certificate
- Run the B2B scheduled task
- Check SIMS .net