- First of all check for ANY signs of life, are there any lights or noises at all?
- Check power leads are secure at both ends and the wall switch is turned on.
- If it’s still not turning on then try it again with a different power cable you know works – test the possible faulty lead to see if it powers another computer.
- Confirm the wall socket works by plugging in another device that you know is working OK.
- If the computer does show some signs of life but the screen is not displaying any image then troubleshoot monitor issues….
- Scomis do not currently provide a hardware replacement service however If your machine is still under warranty you should be able to log a call with your supplier. Many Scomis customers have purchased computers through Stone who offer a 5 year warranty and can be contacted on 0844 880 2366 (Public Sector Support).