- Ensure that both devices are plugged securely into the computer – for wireless devices check the wireless receiver is plugged in.
- Try connecting them to different USB ports.
- Do a swap test with a known good alternative and see if the problem persists.
- With wireless keyboards and mice, try fresh batteries and make sure that the devices are both connected to the receiver. Reconnect them if necessary.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Should none of the above rectify the problem log a call with the Scomis Service Desk.