If the school are using the RM Server Backup then the RM CC4 Management Console databases are normally backed up daily, however if the school are using a Remote Backup solution then a scheduled task needs to be created.
Follow these instructions for schools that have SR1 or higher installed.
- Log onto server
- Click Start > All Programs > RM Server Backup > RM Server Backup
- Untick “Enable Scheduled Backups“
- Close RM Server Backup
- Browse to D:\RMNetwork\Server\Tools\CC4 Database Backup scheduler\vx.x.x.x
- Execute RM.Networks.CC4.Database.DatabaseScheduler.exe
- Open up the Windows Scheduled Tasks
- Change the time for the task CC4 PostgreSQL DB Backup so that the backup is run before the Remote Backup starts.
Reviewed on 17/02/2015