Maths and English GCSE Prior Attainment – Overseas Equivalent

What should you put in for the Grade and Achieved column for an Overseas Equivalent?


If the student has an overseas or a UK equivalent then the grade will be NR Not required.  It is then expected that you recorded when they achieved the equivalent grade .i.e. at the end of Year 11 or since Year 11. If the fields are not completed then it will trigger errors.


How useful was this article?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *