To add a network printer go to the start menu and click on Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer on the top bar of the window.
- Click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Your computer will now search the network for available printers once this process has completed select the printer you would like to install and click Next.
- Your computer should now install the driver for your printer, let you change it’s name as it appears to you and select it as the default if appropriate.
- If asked whether you want to share this printer select No as it is already shared on the network.
- Click on Finish and you are ready to start using the printer.
Reviewed – 19/03/2018