How do I change the name of the SEN or More Able Co-ordinator?

Select Tools > Setups > SEN Setup to display the SEN Setup page.

To add a  new SEN Co-ordinator or More Able Co-ordinator click New and then search for the staff name.

To give overall responsibility for SEN or More Able to a staff member click Set Main button.

To remove a staff member from either panel highlight the staff name and select delete.

Click Save.

Reviewed on 12/8/21

How useful was this article?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Similar Posts