Batch Photo Import Licence

 Schools can be supplied with a Photo Import Licence from an accredited school photographer for which there is an annual charge.

A list of the accredited photographers can be found at

Accredited photographers | ESS SIMS (

Schools should contact these photographers directly for a new licence.

The Exception To The Rule

Schools who have previously had the licence supplied by Capita, or if H Tempest are the photographer, should contact


Reviewed – 07/12/23

How useful was this article?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Similar Posts