Applicable to Windows® Internet Explorer users only.
- Select Reports | Attendance (or Lesson Monitor) and then select the required report.
- Specify the required report criteria.
- Click the Print button to display the Run a Screen Based Report dialog.
- Ensure that the Output to a web browser radio button is selected then click the OK button to display the report in Internet Explorer. To ensure that the report header and footer is blank:
- Select File | Page setup to display the Page Setup dialog.
- In the Header and Footers panel, ensure that Empty is selected from each drop-down list (three options in the Header section and three options in the Footer section).
- Click the OK button.
- Select File | Print to print the report.