At the end of each term we need to be cleaning out the Supportworks email mailboxes.
Please follow through the following instructions to do so.
- Within Supportworks go to the ‘Archive’ folder.
- Check the dates of the emails and leave the last month’s until the figures have been given to SPO
- Individually go through the ‘Sent’, ‘Logged Mail’ folders and delete all emails within these folders. N.B. You will need to do this month by month as deleting them all at once will crash the Supportworks mailbox.
- Go to the ‘Logged Mail’ & ‘Sent items’ and copy across all emails into the corresponding ‘Archive’ folder. N.B. You will need to do this month by month as deleting them all at once will crash the Supportworks mailbox. Please leave the month we are currently in, as these are required for statistical reasons.
- Select the emails from all previous months in the ‘Deleted items’ folder and delete them. This may take some time as there will be several emails in here. Please do this in small chunks. Again,
Please only do this during a half term or after 5pm when Supportworks is not busy as it may slow the system down significantly.