To avoid tabled report comments splitting across the page. Within the Word template;
- Select the paragraph or section of text you want to keep together.
- On the Home tab in Word 2010 or Word 2007, click the Paragraph group’s dialog launcher (the small arrow at the bottom-right. In Word 2003 (and earlier), choose Paragraph from the Format menu.
- Pick the Line and Page Breaks tab.
- Check the Keep Lines together option, and click OK.
- If you have multiple paragraphs selected, also click on Keep with next which will keep the paragraphs together on the same page.