Please do the following
- Make sure the qualification is added into Tools / Examinations / Manage Performance Indicator
- Check that the points values are correct.
- Check that the Size Equivalence column is updated correctly (if the size equivalence is 0 the calculation will not calculate the point value).
- Run the CKD or CRD routine to recalculate in Tools / Examinations / Edit PI to update the points.
In order for points to be calculated the qualification must:
- be regulated by Ofqual
- be approved for the relevant age range, under Section 96 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000 (hereafter referred to as Section 96)
- be approved by the department for inclusion in performance tables