Petty cash asking for VAT registration number

Following the recent FMS upgrade schools are now required to enter a VAT registration number when entering a VATable  Petty Cash Expense.
VAT registration numbers can be found on the front or back of the till receipt or alternatively they can be found by searching for the company’s VAT registration number using a search engine.


Reviewed 18/02/2015

Posted in and tagged , , .