There are a wide range of devices running the Android Operating System, with sizes ranging from smart phones to Smart pads, and produced by a range of diffrent manafacturers. Most of the devices have versions of Android that differ to some degree from each other.
Actual displays may differ somewhat from the examples below, but the broad priciples will still apply.
To connect your Android device to a wireless network…
- On your Android device, find and select the Settings icon.
- Under Settings, choose Wireless & networks.
- Next, select Wi-Fi settings.
- If Wi-Fi is not already turned on, tap the check mark by Wi-Fi to turn it on. When Wi-Fi is enabled, available SSID’s will appear below. Encrypted networks will by indicated with a padlock icon. Select the network to which you’d like to connect.
- If the network is password protected, type in your password and select Connect.
- You should now see that you are connected to the network. Reviewed 17/08/2015