An error message saying “Reason 0” may sometimes appear when trying to log into the local version of SIMS.
You will first need to try using this Diagnostic tool as shown in this FAQ: https://faq.scomis.org/kb15928/
If this does not work, you will then need to try resetting this manually as shown below:
- Open Services on the PC and find the OpenVPN service.
- Right click on the OpenVPN service and select stop.
- Then select Network Status on the PC and open Change Adapter Options.
- Right click on the Tap adapter and then select Disable.
- Repeat this step but select Enable.
- Go back to Services, right click on the OpenVPN service and select Start.
- Then try to log into the local version of SIMS to confirm that this has resolved the issue.
If you have any further questions on how to get External Connectors to run, please contact the Scomis Service Desk: 01392 385300 or Scomis@devon.gov.uk