How do I get Petty Cash into the new year?

Petty Cash monies will be automatically transferred when the ‘old’ year is closed.

1. If you can’t wait for that to happen then enter a temporary reimbursement via Focus>General Ledger>Petty Cash>Add>Reimbursement.

2. You will need to cancel it again once the ‘old’ year has been closed and monies transferred.



Reviewed 03/01/2018

Posted in FMS and tagged .