Please note – Microsoft will no longer offer security fixes for Windows 7 from January 2020, upgrade to Windows 10 as soon as possible.
When looking in the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel (or from the Start Menu) the page takes a long time to load and shows 0 items.
A common fix for this is to:
- Click Start and type: “Services.msc”
- Look down the list of Services for one called “Bluetooth Support Service”
- Right click this service and click properties
- Change the Sartup type to “Automatic” Click Apply
- Then click the Start button and click OK.
Once this has been done you should be able to see all items in the Devices and Printers.
Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Should this not resolve your issue please call the Scomis Service Desk on 01392 385300