- Go to Routines | Admission | Admission Groups | Setup.
- Click the New button to display the Intake Group Details page. Mandatory fields are highlighted in red.
- In the Intake Group panel select the Admission Year, to which the intake group relates, from the drop down list.
- Select the required Admission Season – Autumn or Spring.
- Select the Year Group from the drop down list.
- Enter the number of applicants that you expect to admit to this intake group in the Planned Admission field.
- If you now click in the Name field it will automatically generate a default name based on Admission Year, Admission Season and Year Group – this can be amended if required.
- The Active check box is selected by default and indicates that the group is available for use.