If you want to use the Progress Grids for Early Years Assessment you will need to import the Templates file.
To do this go to:
- Routines – Data In – Assessment – Import
- Click the browse button and go to the following location:
- Hosted Schools: F:\Public\AMPA\[REGION]\Assessing Pupil Progress\Grid Templates
- Non-Hosted Schools: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMS\SIMS.net\AMPA\[REGION]\Assessing Pupil Progress\Grid Templates
- Set Import to – Import Progress Grid Templates – click Next
- Click the box for both EYFS Profiles Termly APP YN and YR and click Finish and Yes
- Once this is imported click Close. To enter the sheet click Focus – Assessment – Progress Grid Entry
- Select Template Name and the Group Filter then Search for the student you are looking for.
For more information on how to use the Progress Grids open Documentation in SIMS (top right of the homepage) and look under Handbooks – Performance and Analysis – click EYFS Framework Termly Tracking (Section 5).
Please call the Scomis Service Desk if you have any issues following this FAQ.