There may be times when a Junk and SPAM filter will pickup emails which you want to read.
To stop this from happening you can add an email sender to you Safe Senders list.
- If you use Office 365 you can do this by Signing into your Office 365 web app
- At the top of the page, choose Outlook (or Mail). Or, choose the app launcher > Mail
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Options, and then select one of the following:
- Block or Allow
- Mail > Account > Block or Allow
- To add an entry to Safe senders and recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the plus icon [New] next to the text box. For example to allow emails from Scomis enter: devon.gov.uk, scomis.org
- If you use Outlook select the Home tab.
- Under the Delete section, click the Junk button and click Junk E-mail Options.
- Select the Safe Senders tab
- Click Add and enter the domain you want to allow e.g. @devon.gov.uk, @scomis.org
Reviewed – 19/03/2018