How do I reduce Petty Cash?

If you have had a temporary increase in Petty Cash you need to cancel it.

1. in FMS go to Focus>General Ledger>Petty Cash – highlight the temporary reimbursement.

2. Use the big red cross on the top right hand corner to cancel transaction – this will reduce the cash in hand.

If the temporary increase was in a closed financial year your only option is not to record reimbursements for claims until the cash in hand has been sufficiently reduced.

Last Reviewed: 17/02/2015

How useful was this article?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Similar Posts