To enable Performance Analysis, it is necessary to enter QCA subject codes into basedata if they have not already been supplied by the Boards.
To attach QCA codes,
- Use Focus | Basedata to open the Basedata window showing the Basedata for the current season.
- Expand e.g. EDEXL/GCE to show the Series 6C06_EDEXL GCE.
- Expand this series to show the list of Awards.
- Expand the award e.g. Biology (Human) (EDEXL 9042) to show the element 9042 Biology (Human)
- Right click the element and choose Properties, the QCA field will be blank.
- Click the Browse button for the QCA code and enlarge the browse window by dragging the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll down (eg. to 1030 Biology Human) and select it
- Click the Save button and close the Basedata window
QCA codes once set will persist from version to version and from season to season.
Note: Only Awards linked to Courses will be processed.