A season may be closed when you have finished administering the examinations for that season and all the results have been received. It is only possible to close a season after the user has confirmed that all results have been finalised.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once a season has been closed, it will not be possible to reopen the season. Therefore, ensure that the season requires no further work before proceeding.
By closing a season:
- Marksheets become read-onlyTemplates and marksheets no longer containing aspects will be deleted
- The Seating Organiser cannot be accessed
- Submissions cannot be made
- Results cannot be imported
- Basedata cannot be modified
- Basic season details cannot be modified
- Candidate groups cannot be modified
- Access to enrolment and entry details for internal and external candidates will be denied.
Select Tools | School Setup | Close Season to display the Close Season dialog.
Highlight the season you wish to close and click the Close Season button