You may need to add photos into a report, when they are added in as they are from the field chooser, they can often be a mixture of sizes so you may need to resize the photos.
- Open up the report in design mode Reports – Design Report – Open an Existing Report or design a report from scratch if you haven’t already.
- Select the Default Output Section where you define the report’s presentaton and output format
- Select Form Report (RTF)
- If you haven’t created a template yet then click on User Defined template and select yes to start from a blank template
- If you have already created a template then select Edit
- If ‘Photo’ is not already included in the tempalte, go to Add-Ins – Insert and add the <Photo> field
- Within the field, set a value that will be used to scale the photos e.g.
- In Add Ins – click on Save and Close
Updated on 24/10/2016
Reviewed 30/07/2020 – AT