To create a new user in FMS a current user of FMS must have Supervisor level access.
They will need to :
- Log into FMS and go to Tools>Manage Users.
- Click on the + on the right, enter a User ID with no spaces eg JBloggs,
- Enter the user name eg Joseph Bloggs,
- Enter user code – usually the person’s initials eg JCB, click create and yes.
- Enter a password – this can be changed on subsequent login.
- Choose the appropriate access rights to Finance and Equipment Register depending on the role of the new user.
- Click Save.
It is IMPORTANT to answer the next question correctly as to whether this user should be able to add new users and change passwords.
Last reviewed 29//7/20