This function allows you to suspend a contract, either to replace the contract with another one for a period of time or simply lapse the contract.
NOTE: FMS will not calculate commitment for the period of the suspension unless another contract has been put in place.
1. Click the New button adjacent to the Suspensions field or highlight an existing suspension and click the Open button to display the Add/Edit
2. Select a Start and End Date for the suspension by clicking on the Calendar button and selecting the required dates. Alternatively, enter the
date in dd/mm/yyyy format.
3. Enter a Reason for the suspension.
4. Click the OK button to return to the Contract Details page.
5. Click the Save button to save the details.