DEVON SCHOOLS ONLY – Submitting Claims through iTrent

Please note that the claims prep system in SIMS is no longer in use; please submit all claims for payment into iTrent.

The employee is able to do this through self-service and you can then approve the claim once the system is available, or your administrators can input the claim on behalf of the employee via fast input, from a paper form.

If you have administrators who are inputting from the paper process, please note the forms have been updated to make it easier to enter the details into iTrent; the new claim forms can be found here;

These forms are for your internal use and are not to be sent to payroll.


For further information or if you have any queries please contact payroll on 01392 383000 or

Reviewed 29/7/20

How useful was this article?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Similar Posts