Our release dates:
NB We will not be upgrading the hosted platform or releasing the upgrade via Solus on 5th April as planned. This is because Capita are investigating a potential CTF issue with the Spring release. We are awaiting more details and will update this post with the new release date as soon as we have more clarity.
Release notes containing detailed information on what is included in the upgrade can be downloaded here:
The links below show short videos highlighting key information about the enhancements that come as part of the SIMS Spring 2019 release.
Upgrade your own data? – you may find the following faq’s useful:
- Checking for updates on Solus 3
- Deploying an upgrade through Solus 3 Manually
- Check the status of the upgrade
- Forcing an update through Solus 3
- Adding a machine to Solus 3 on an Active Directory network
- Adding a machine to Solus 3 on a Peer to Peer network
- Import the latest Sims .net reports