The Spring 2021 SIMS Upgrade (V7.198) & FMS (V6.198) is planned to be rolled out over the weekend starting from 5pm on Friday 26th March, 2021.
(Scomis Hosted users please log off by 5pm)
Release notes containing detailed information on what is included in the upgrade can be downloaded below:
For Non-Hosted Schools upgrading your own data – you may find the following FAQ’s useful:
- Checking for updates on Solus 3
- Deploying an upgrade through Solus 3 Manually
- Check the status of the upgrade
- Forcing an update through Solus 3
- Adding a machine to Solus 3 on an Active Directory network
- Adding a machine to Solus 3 on a Peer to Peer network
- Import the latest Sims .net reports
** UPDATE SIMS (7.198) – Capita have made available a SIMS patch 26421 to fix an error where schools have used an apostrophe in the description for a UDF. Please see FAQ: re Patch 26421 This patch will be applied to all Scomis Hosted Schools as part of the upgrade process. For all locally hosted schools the patch will be available in Solus and may be applied after the SIMS upgrade has been run.